CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Trouble!

I need some serious help here bloggers! I haven't picked out my Halloween costume and I have a halloween party to go to in 2 days!!! I want something with some sort of mask, because I am going to take my sisters trick or treating too! Any ideas? I don't really want anything "scary" so to say, just something cute or fun. I don't want to go as Lady Gaga or any celebrity. I can't think of any ideas!

Any help would be appreciated! :) ♥


Image found here.

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥