CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Get this song :)

I just have to say that I think the free single on itunes Wish list by Neon Trees is good! :) I have been really into Neon Trees for a while now, (Yes, do believe me I don't like them just because of "Animal") so when I saw the FREE single I was pretty pumped. :) So get it, and if you don't like it oh well its free. I personally like the song though (obviously as stated above).

Moving on. Here are the top five songs of the week:

#5
If I die young - The Band Perry


#4
Wish List - Neon Trees

#3
Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's

#2
Say it Ain't So - Weezer

#1
Chocolate - Snow Patrol



3 lovely thoughts!:

Adelle said...

I love that song "If I Die Young" I'm a huge country music fan so I pretty much like any country song! Haha :)

Ms.Imperfection ♥ said...

I know isn't it great! :)

Anonymous said...

Rhythm of Love is amazing! I never knew that itunes had free songs! That's cool. Thanks, oh and I love your blog =)I would follow it, but I don't have a blogger account :'(

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥