CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Monday, November 1, 2010

School Stuff

My post lately have been not-so-great and I am really sorry about that! I have been super busy with school and extra curriculars! I like staying really busy during the school year so that I don't get bored. I get bored amazingly easy! :( I am also not the best writer and that also affects my posts, so boo my blog isn't all to great in general. I have 7 followers though so I guess you guys like it! :) I honestly am not too creative so I have a hard time thinking up blog post ideas, but I am trying to think up some "new" fun things to do. Any ideas?

I just have to say that I absolutely love getting every one's opinions on my posts, you can honestly say if the post stinks or not and I don't consider that rude because hey if it does it does! I love to find out what I should work on for the next post to make this blog even better, constructive criticism everyone. ;)



So I guess I should ask how Halloween went for everyone! I had fun and I got a large amount of candy, I just went with my sisters to make sure they made it along okay. :) I got a bunch of compliments on my costume, I was a bunch of grapes (as stated in this post), my one of my sisters was an "80s" girl her costume was really awesome, and my other sister was a graduation clown thing (I am not exactly sure what she was supposed to be she spent all of her costume money on her mask so she kind of had to create an outfit to go with it, it was my mom's college grad robe lol). I will defiantly post pictures as soon as I get them onto my computer!!


Okay, well I hope that you have an awesome week!

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥