CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Friday, September 24, 2010

Zootastic

Sorry I haven't posted I have been pretty busy! But last weekend (I think it was then..) I went to the zoo with B. It was interesting. I haven't ever been to one before then. I thought a lot of the animals were pretty cool, but then again I felt bad for them having to be locked up in those cages. :( Any who, it wasn't just B and I it was B's mom and B's niece. Her niece is adorable! :) But anyways I thought I would show you all a few of the pictures I took ☻














I also have to add this last thing. B is crazy! She climbed into one of the exhibits! Good thing no one saw. I yelled at her though it was like this:

Me:  I can't get a good picture of the ant eaters! *Sigh*
B: Me neither! Gosh. Hmmm maybe I can get a better shot if I do this *hops into exhibit*
Me: What are you doing crazy! Get out of there!!!!
B: What?  I just want a better picture!
Me: You can't be in there with them, even in you aren't in the part where they walk, your going to get in trouble.. or mauled by an ant eater!
B: *hops out* Wow -insert my name here- your such a drama queen. 
Me: No, I am not. You can't just do that.
B: I know. *laughs* won't happen again
Me: Look its the gorillas!!!!


It was kind of funny in a not funny way. Just thought I would add that to tell you something interesting. Oh, and PLEASE don't criticize my friend she's wacko like that ;) ♥


2 lovely thoughts!:

she lives in a fairytale said...

I love people who are wacko like that, most of my friends are! You got so close to the animals! I don't actually think I've ever been to a zoo, I'll try and get to one though, sounds like you had a great time (:

Ms.Imperfection ♥ said...

She is a wacko, that is probably why she is my best friend! It was fun, there were a ton of animals there. The only thing that I was sad about is that we didn't have enough time to see the flamingos! :( haha ♥

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥