CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Monday, September 27, 2010

Another arcade (family entertainment) adventure

Okay, so I went to that "Family entertainment" place that I mentioned in an earlier post again! This time I went with B but I also went with my younger sister "I". It was okay. I got this thing:

It moves back and forth when in the light, and it doesn't have any batteries, solar powered. :) I think that it is a cute little decoration. =]

Story: When we went there (it was yesterday) we ordered nachos. Now, I wasn't expecting anything great since it isn't the greatest place.. but I was kind of like whoa. So I (I as in my sister) and myself were waiting at the counter for our nachos and then we see the girl making them. What she does is just takes a bag of store brand nachos and put some Luke-warm cheese onto them. I don't mind "store brand" nachos, I mean my mom gets them, but seriously not even hot cheese and not heating the chips. It wasn't very good. Blah. We were really hungry so we ate them anyways though. B got french fries and those were decent. So next time we go we'll keep that in mind.



So how are you bloggers? Do you like the new picture under the blog name? It is just a bunch of stuff I like or am interested in or I care about. It isn't the best ones that I have made, but I was bored and like what the heck. So I will probably just keep it there for a while, unless you all don't like it. I would love the honest truth! :)


Next blog post is going to be about clothes. ♥

1 lovely thoughts!:

she lives in a fairytale said...

I like new header thing, it's funky! Can't wait for the clothes, you have great style if that picture is anything to go by (:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥