CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Monday, October 11, 2010

Clothes

Okay, I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I have been super busy! Okay, well as I said in my last post this post is going to be about... clothes.

Lately I have been obsessed with peacoats and trench coats. I just love them, they are really adorable and go with so many outfits! I also have been into plaid and bright colors, but for winter I always like some nice grays and different shades of black. Also, besides trench coats and peacoats I have been really into toggle coats. They are just really casual cool, they just have that kind of young person vibe to them that I just love. For jewelry I have been more into simple light pieces not so much of the chunky jewelry. I have always loved flats, so those are always a yes! I also really like mocs and clogs. Skinny jeans are awesome, but boot cut are nice too. For nail polish I really like shimmery colors, or ones with glitter in them. Gold sparkles really polish off an outfit. :) For tops I really like tunics, I have also been wearing a lot of dresses with skinny jeans and flip flops or flats. For sweaters I am in love with cardigans and peacoat sweaters! :P I also really love layering (keeps you warm, and pretty stylish ;) )

That was just kind of a blurb of what I like. So I have just created a few outfits that I like, you guys can tell me what you like and what you hate. :)


Coat: Emma Hooded Toggle Coat - Delias, Necklace: Antique Heart Locket Necklace - Forever21, Cardigan: Women's Pointelle-Trim Cardigan - Old Navy, Jeans: Flared Jean in Dark Wash - Charlotte Russe, Flats: Audrey Knot Flat - Payless, Shirt: Women's Roll-Up Camp Shirt - Old Navy

Shirt: AE Lightweight Plaid Flannel Shirt - American Eagle, Tank: AE Lace Trim Tank - American Eagle, Jeans: Mallory Mid-Rise Skinny Jean - Delias, Sneakers: Converse Ox



Dress: AE Floral Ruffle Zipper Dress - American Eagle, Cardigan: Cashmere cardigan - Gap, Ring: Lauren Purple Stone Ring - Delias, Boots: Western Slouchy Boots - Forever21


Trench Coat: Women's Long Button-Front Trench Coat - Old Navy, Ring: Double Heart Ring - Forever21, Heels: Satin Rosette Heels - Forever21, Skirt: Patterned Pencil Skirt - Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Glam Eiffel Tower Necklace - Forever21, Sweater: Oversized V-neck sweater - Gap, Tank: Celeste - Abercombie and Fitch





As you can see I don't really have one particular style, it changes from day to day. :)











0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥