CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Interesting


Yesterday night I was reading Vegetarian Times (a vegetarian magazine) and I noticed a picture of the bass player from Maroon 5 (LOVE THEM, always have) so then I decided to read the little thing and it said that Maroon 5 is part of the green music group which the article said is a "coalition of musicians spreading an environmental message". I never knew that, but of course it just makes me love them more! :) You guys should visit the website! :) While reading this article I also found out that the bass player is a VEGAN!? For a DECADE! That takes some dedication, and it's just plain fantastic. :) So, I just thought I would share that little bit of information. ☻


So last night I drank this smoothie stuff, its really good. It's called Oasis Fruit Smoothie and I had the strawberry banana kind. I just had it blended with ice. It taste good! So I think that I want to try to make Popsicles like it says on the container, that is actually a good idea. I have done that with other juices before, so why not with this? ☺

I am actually putting off doing school work right now, so I better get back to that. Adios amigos ;)

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥