CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Like Woe

I don't have the greatest choices in music, since I like just about anything, but I try so here is your music of the week! :)

#5
Love like Woe - The Ready Set

#4
My Only Wish - Jessica Simpson


 #3
Teenage Dream - Glee Cast (Version)

#2
Firework - Katy Perry

#1
Maroon 5 - Stutter



I actually got Love like Woe free off of Itunes a few weeks ago! :) They actually have some okay stuff sometimes, like last week they had Pretty Girls Rock by Keri Hilson which is pretty popular now. This week they have a song that I mention above - My only wish by Jessica Simpson. So check that out sometimes! :)

Have a great week!






0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥