CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Friday, November 12, 2010

Opinions?

I would love to hear your thoughts on the new layout! :) It is for the month of November to celebrate Thanksgiving! I thought that it was really cute and I absolutely love that it says family and thankful all over the place! Those are two very important topics to me. :)

My family is the most important thing in the world to me! I love my family. :) ♥ I think that everyone who has family members should be grateful for who you have. So many people are without any family members, yet so many people complain about who they are "stuck" with! I have to admit that my sisters and I don't get along all of the time, okay we don't get along most of the time, but I still love them and I wouldn't trade them for anything! :) I think that most families have those people who annoy us, but putting up with them is what families do! My family seems like a bunch of whack jobs stuck in a room on Thanksgiving, but hey you've got to work with what you've got. ♥

I am so thankful for everything! I have made a list of 5 things I am thankful for, of course I am thankful for so much more but I am just making this really quickly I have to study for a test!:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Food and Water
4. Shelter
5. The ability to receive and education


I hope that you have a great day! Oh, and I challenge you to make a thankful list for your blog! :)



The layout if from leelou freelayouts blog!
Free layouts!

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥