CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am a liar

I am SO sorry that I didn't post the five songs of the week, I know that I told you I would but I didn't have a chance after church on Sunday and on Monday I was volunteering! That combined with school work and hanging out with my friends kind of kept me busy. So I apologize for lying :) and I hope that you enjoy the 5 songs of the week!

#5
Stereo Love - Edward Maya

#4
Please Don't Go - Mike Posner

#3
Raise Your Glass - Pink


#2
Firework - Katy Perry

#1
Letting Go - Sean Kingston



I don't really make any sense sometimes, I mean hey I am a Christian and I don't really listen to the "God approved" music. But hey we can't all be perfect :)

Images are found variously on the Internet!

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥