CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pushing Daylight

Today, the first Sunday of November, is daylight savings. Well at least where I live. :)
While switching your clocks I hope that you all check your smoke alarms as well as Carbon monoxide detectors!

Is it just me or does daylight savings just slug down the day? At 11:00 am this morning I felt as if it were 2:00 or 3:00 pm and now at 4:00 pm I feel as if it is 8:00 pm! :)

Now it starts getting dark out earlier. So enjoy the daylight while you can and go outside earlier! :)

Have a great day ♥


Image found here.

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥