CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

LSHMSFOAIDMT

Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco





Saturday, November 6, 2010

Songs of the week

I have decided to start songs of the week! I will release the songs of the week every Sunday. :) The exception of that is if I am not able to post that day then it will be posted the night/day before or after.It basically will be just songs that I have had in my head or just heard. I am not sure if I will be able to post this tomorrow so I will post the list today! Enjoy!

#5
Mine - Taylor Swift

#4
Animal - Neon Trees

#3
Forget You - Cee Lo Green

#2
King of Anything - Sara Bareilles

#1
Misery - Maroon 5

I ♥ the song Misery!!!



These photos are not mine and I just found them of off the Internet. :)

0 lovely thoughts!:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I love to read all of the opinions that you have about my posts. So feel free to tell me what you think: bad,good,okay,etc. :) ♥